Sunday, September 8, 2013

FHM PH MAY 2013


FHM PH MAY 2013 ISSUE RYZA CENON


At 25, Ryza Cenon considers herself a late bloomer. Well, better late than never, her male fans must be saying. The Kapuso actress is FHM Philippines’ May 2013 cover girl, the magazine announced online on Monday, after practically giving the secret away with a teaser video over the weekend.







Ryza is the third female winner of GMA’s “Starstruck” talent search to land on the cover of the magazine, after Jennylyn Mercado  and Jackie Rice. And she certainly took her sweet time because FHM had been wooing her since she turned 18 in 2005.



“Kahit before pa naman, I have had sexy roles already. The issue was when I would decide to finally pose for a men’s magazine,” Ryza told FHM.



“I wanted to be ready if ever I was going to pursue it. Now I feel like I’m a late bloomer, that my body is just now reaching its womanly potential. My body is only now developing,” she explained.
The cover pictorial was shot by Doc Marlon Pecjo, a favorite lensman of GMA stars.





























DOWNLOAD FULL PDF 82mb

 



CLICK ME

MEDIAFIRE PASSWORD: iamjigsaw.blogspot.com

Blogger templates